How to switch to BSC Testnet
1. Click [Assets] and select your BSC address with whitelist qualification.
2. Click [Me], select [Settings]
3. Click [Node Setting], and [Add Custom Nodes].
4. Copy this link and paste it in the blank of [Add custom nodes] to [Confirm]: https://data-seed-prebsc-1-s1.binance.org:8545
5. Select the network node that you just added. The ✔ will appear when the selection is successful.
6. Back to the homepage to add Test Token.
NXTP (Test Token representing NT) Contract Address: 0x7d39b9c548b4d8140c958a56ad6ca7d7b82a863f
1. Login to your Metamask wallet and click on [Ethereum Mainnet].
2. Choose [Custom RPC].
3. Key in the relevant details to configure BSC Test network:
Network name: BSC-Testnet
New RPC URL: https://data-seed-prebsc-1-s1.binance.org:8545
Currency Symbol(optional): BNB
Block Explorer URL(optional): https://testnet.bscscan.com
4. Click Networks，choose [BSC-testnet].
5. Add Test Token.
NXTP (Test Token representing NT) Contract Address: