🔥NEXTYPE X SafePal WHO Announcement
Hello NEXTYPE Community,
Today we are excited to announce NEXTYPE’s first strategic partner on BSC, SafePal, and will soon start the WHO campaign with SafePal. Through this Wallet Holder Offering Event, we hope that the SafePal community can get to know NEXTYPE faster and can integrate deeply with the NEXTYPE community so that all community members can feel the fun of Play 2 Earn.
Founded in 2018, SafePal is a cryptocurrency wallet that aims to provide a secure and user-friendly crypto management platform for the masses. Being the first hardware wallet portfolio of Binance, SafePal is now serving more than 4 million users across the globe. SafePal provides hardware wallet and software wallet product lines, all paired and managed through the SafePal App, where users can easily store, manage, swap, trade, and grow their crypto wealth. SafePal has not only supported 15 languages, 23 blockchains, 10,000 tokens, and all the NFT standards, but also integrated with Binance DEX, Binance Spot Trading, and all DApps on Ethererum, BSC, Tron, and Polygon networks.
SFP token is the native cryptocurrency powering the SafePal ecosystem. The SFP token was the 18th project to launch through the Binance Launchpad. The SFP token is a utility token on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and can be used for future voting rights in SFP community governance. Holders in the future can propose changes or updates to the protocol, and vote for new features. Moreover, holders of the SFP token receive exclusive rewards and incentives. These include token airdrops, staking rewards with bonus yields, and more.
During the SafePal WHO X NEXTYPE campaign, all the whitelist participants will share an exclusive 6,080,000 $NT reward pool by staking $SFP Tokens to mine $NT token yields from the MiningTycoon Game. Scroll down and learn how to participate.
All users will have 48 hours to register for the whitelist in order to take part in the SafePal Wallet Holder Offering (WHO) X NEXTYPE campaign. Within the 48 hours whitelisting period, every 24 hours will have different requirements & rules. After overwhelming user feedback to ensure that GENUINE SafePal Community members can participate in Wallet Holder Offering (WHO) Events, we have set out to improve the whitelist process to ensure that GENUINE SafePal Community members can participate.
- 1.Users need to enter the whitelist in order to participate and claim the rewards from the 6,080,000 NT reward pool.
- 2.The participant limitation is 20,000, meaning only the first 20,000 users who are whitelisted successfully are able to participate in the campaign.
- 3.Please read through the following guidelines and disclaimers carefully before you participate in the event.
Make sure you have downloaded the latest SafePal App from here, set up the SafePal App, and created a wallet in the App. Here are some useful tutorials for the wallet setup process:
The whitelisting lasts for 48 hours, beginning at 12:00 PM UTC on October 29, 2021, and ending at 12:00 PM UTC on October 31, 2021. There are 20,000 whitelist slots based on the first-come, first-served principle. Each mobile device and BSC address can participate once.
The whitelist requirements are as followed:
In the first 24 hours, users who meet EITHER of the following conditions can join the whitelist:
- The wallet account is a hardware wallet account and has used the SafePal Swap service or has staked assets within SafePal Earn before 4 PM UTC on October 28, 2021
- The wallet account is a software wallet account with at least 300 $SFP in balance and has used the SafePal Swap service or has staked assets within SafePal Earn before 4 PM UTC on October 28, 2021.
In the last 24 hours, if the whitelist is not full, users who meet EITHER of the following conditions can join the whitelist as well:
- The wallet account is a hardware wallet account with at least 50 $SFP in balance
- The wallet account is a software wallet account with at least 300 $SFP in balance
Users who are verified as whitelist users can enjoy additional SFP staking allocation within the NEXTYPE game if they successfully complete the following social tasks:
- Step 2: Retweet the official announcement of SafePal x NEXTYPE WHO Airdrop along with your unique referral code. Your referral code can be found in the Wallet Holder Offering DApp within the App.
- Step 3: Come back to the Twitter task within the Wallet Holder Offering DApp, paste your RT link into space, and click ‘Verify’
- Step 4: If successful, your wallet address will be granted an extra 100 $SFP staking allocation so that you can stake an additional 100 $SFP tokens into the SFP Pool to mine more NT tokens from the main task (NEXTYPE MiningTycoon Game).
Note: The Twitter account must be older than 180 days and have more than 10 followers.
- Step 2: Follow the instructions, join the NEXTYPE and SafePal community and subscribe to the SafePal official Telegram channel.
- Step 3: Once joined, open the ‘Wallet Holder Offering-NT‘ DApp in the SafePal App, and enter the Telegram task
- Step 4: Click the ‘Verify’ button, if successful, your wallet address will be granted an extra 100 $SFP staking allocation so that you can stake an additional 100 $SFP tokens into the SFP Pool to mine NT tokens from the main task (NEXTYPE MiningTycoon Game).
The SafePal Referral Program is a great way to earn additional rewards from WHO partners for free by inviting your family and friends.
After a referee enters a referral code, the referrer can earn extra in-game items from the MiningTycoon game shop.
Users who refer the following amount of successful participants that complete the main task (Stake $SFP in MiningTycoon) can earn additional in-game props based on the following tiers:
Note: In-game shop items from the super referral program will be sent to users at the end of the SafePal x NEXTYPE Wallet Holder Offering campaign after November 5th, 2021
An exclusive 6,080,000 NT mining pool will go live on November 1st, 2021 0 AM UTC for all qualified whitelisted users. All users must stake their $SFP Tokens into the NEXTYPE Mining Tycoon game’s SFP Pool in order to complete this task. Mining Tycoon SFP Pool has been fully audited by Certik and the in-game mining rewards algorithm is based on the audited smart contract. The longer your $SFP is staked within the pool the greater your $NT earnings will be. Your $NT rewards are measurable by the total amount of $SFP you stake along with the duration you have staked for. Upon staking your $SFP into the pool, your $SFP will be locked until the end of the Wallet Holder Offering event.
To finish this task, please visit the DApp store and click open the Mining Tycoon game from NEXTYPE. Complete the in-game tutorial and STAKE your $SFP tokens to earn $NT rewards. A tutorial on how to stake $SFP tokens into Mining Tycoon can be found here.
Your $SFP allocation is determined by the number of tasks that were successfully completed within the SafePal x NEXTYPE Wallet Holder Offering campaign:
- Whitelist: 300 $SFP stake allocation
- Twitter Task: 100 $SFP stake allocation
- Telegram Task: 100 $SFP stake allocation
For example, if a whitelisted wallet address has completed a Twitter task, the $SFP stake limit in the mining pool will be increased to 400. If a whitelisted wallet address has completed both Twitter and Telegram tasks, the $SFP stake limit in the mining pool will be 500.
If you encounter any issues surrounding the NEXTYPE MiningTycoon game, please reach out to the NEXTYPE Telegram community.
To add fire to the WHO campaign, NEXTYPE will give out an additional 100 limited NFTs to the Wallet Holder Offering participants. 100 lucky winners will be randomly picked and given the limited Nextype NFT. Winners will be picked by the NEXTYPE team and receive their NFTs in-game through the mailbox feature inside the NEXTYPE Mining Tycoon Game when the campaign ends on November 5.
In-Game NFTs for 100 lucky whitelisted winners who completed the NEXTYPE Mining Tycoon Game task
- 12 PM UTC, October 29: Users can sign up for the whitelist within the SafePal App.
- 12 PM UTC, October 31: The whitelist will end.
- 0 AM UTC, November 1: The exclusive $NT mining pool will be opened.
- 0 AM UTC, November 5: The NEXTYPE WHO Campaign will end.
- Before 4 PM UTC, November 5th: $NT mining results will be displayed within the Mining Tycoon DApp and the WHO DApp.
- After the NT listing date: The NT tokens will be sent to the qualified participants’ BSC addresses by the SafePal. Please note that there is no confirmed date of NT listing yet.
- 100 NFT Giveaway: The 100 NFT giveaway will take place after the Wallet Holder Offering event. The 100 winners will be randomly selected from the 20,000 whitelisted users who have completed the “Play NEXTYPE Mining Tycoon Game task”.
By the time the campaign ends on November 5th, 2021, all participants who have successfully staked $SFP tokens into the NEXTYPE Mining Tycoon game will share the NT Token reward pool.
The reward token amount each participant receives is calculated based on how many $SFP tokens the participant staked within the 4-day staking period, as users mine the NT token rewards from the NEXTYPE Mining Tycoon game.
At the end of the Wallet Holder Offering campaign, your NT tokens rewards will be claimable from within the NEXTYPE Mining Tycoon game. Visit the in-game SFP Pool to claim your $NT token rewards and redeem your staked $SFP from the pool.
The in-game shop items from the super referral program will be sent to users at the end of the SafePal x NEXTYPE Wallet Holder Offering campaign after November 5th, 2021 by the NEXTYPE team to users inside the NEXTYPE Mining Tycoon in-game mailbox.
The 100 NFT lucky Winners will be picked by the NEXTYPE team and winners will receive their NFTs in-game through the mailbox feature inside the NEXTYPE Mining Tycoon Game when the campaign ends after November 5, 2021
SafePal Wallet Holder Offering is a mechanism to reward all the SafePal users, SFP holders, and community supporters. Users can earn exclusive token airdrops from SafePal and its ecological partners. It’s a great way to earn extra rewards by already using the SafePal wallet or holding the SFP tokens. Learn more about the SafePal Wallet Holder Offering (WHO) from our previous announcement.
Since the $NT token isn’t listed yet, the actual distribution of the $NT rewards will be claimed by the users from within the NEXTYPE Mining Tycoon game. Inside the NEXTYPE Mining Tycoon game, participants who staked $SFP tokens inside the $SFP Pool will be able to claim their $NT rewards shortly after $NT is listed. For now, there is no confirmed date for the $NT listing event yet, but we will surely keep the community posted whenever there is an update.
Depending on how many Wallet Holder Offering campaign tasks a participant completes. Users are rewarded additional stake allocations by completing Wallet Holder Offering Tasks, the $SFP allocation for the NEXTYPE Mining Tycoon $SFP Pool is as follows:
Whitelist = 300 $SFP Stake Allocation
Twitter Task = 100 $SFP Stake Allocation
Telegram Task = 100 $SFP Stake Allocation
NEXTYPE Links: 🔹Twitter: https://twitter.com/NEXTYPE1 🔹Telegram Channel: http://t.me/nextype1 🔹Telegram Group: http://t.me/nextypegroup 🔹Medium: https://nextype.medium.com/ 🔹Discord: https://discord.gg/UQuwAZTWzK 🔹Website: https://nextype.finance/