1. Total prize pool: NEXTYPE provides the designated amount of NT as the total prize pool of the game. Each season, the system will take 10% of the total prize pool as the reward;
2. There is no total prize pool in the Pre-season Warm-up Match. During the Warm-up Match, 30% of NT consumed by players will be poured into the Warm-up Match prize pool, and 70% into Season 1 total prize pool.
3. Season 1, 30% of NT consumed by players in the game will be poured into the total prize pool, 30% into the current season prize pool, 15% will be burnt, 15% will be shared by Genesis NFT holders and 10% as the platform revenue. The rule of rewards distribution will be changed based on the demand, so please pay attention to the announcement.
4. Season reward distribution:
60% of the current season rewards will be allocated for the Credit Match.
40% of the current season rewards will be allocated for the Tour Match.
Wallet Balance: To check the balance of NT.
Deposit: To Deposit NT into the player's account.
Claim: To claim in-game assets to wallets, starting from 100NT.
In the season in Credit Match, Players gain credits through battles. The higher ranking, the higher credits to get. Players can share NT from the season prize pool based on the player's credits and the total credits of all players.
Season Time: Each season lasts 7 days, and the season will be settled at 11 AM UTC after the season is over.
Introduction of Season: The higher credits, the more NT reward.
(Individual player‘s NT reward = Player's season credits / Total credits of all players in that season * the amount of NT in the season prize pool)
Reward Distribution: When the season is over, NT will be automatically distributed to players’ “Assets”.
1. Each battle consumes 10 stamina each NFT in the battle cunsumes 1 EP.
2. DODGE represents the rate of the player dodging the rival's attack. The system will automatically refresh the Dodge before the battle begins, and players can also pay 1 Stamina to refresh it manually.
3. BUFF represents the in-game benefits that players can use. Currently, there are four BUFFs: Critical Attack, Double Attack, Dodge, and Extra HP. The system will randomly generate one of these BUFFs, and players need to pay 1 Stamina to obtain it.
4. The Battle is turn-based. Each successful attack will deduct 1 HP from the Rival's Squad. When the HP of Rival's Squad is 0, the player wins.
Players Matching is divided into active-match and passive match. In the active-match, players will gain 2 credits per victory and pay 1 credit per defeat. In the passive-match, credits remain unchanged.
The Tour Match is a turn-based battle game that requires a certain amount of NT to battle, and a higher amount of NT will be awarded for victory.
Before the battle, players need to lineup the Squad and choose the Tour Fund. Players will challenge 5 players on the map in turn and cannot quit. When the 5 battles of Tour Match end, the system will reward NT based on the Tour Fund and the Record. If the player have not completed all 5 battles after the 2-hour countdown, the remaining unused NT will be refunded based on the number of finished battles.
Season Time: Each season lasts 7 days, and the season timewill be settled based on the annoucement.
Introduction of Tour Match: Players need to challenge 5 players in turn. When Tour Match is over, the system will reward NT based on the Tour Fund and the Record.
[Tour Match NT reward = 200 *( Victory- Failure) +Tour Fund]
Reward Distribution: When the 5 battles of the Tour Match is over, the NT will be automatically distributed to the winning players' "Assets”.
1. Each Tour Match consumes 5 stamina each NFT in the battle cunsumes 1 EP. with a total of 5 PVP battles during a 2-hour matching time, and this will be automatically refreshed after 5 matches or the matching time is up.
If the match is unmatched or exceeds 2 hours, the system will automatically return the unconsumed Stamina, EP, and Tour Fund.
2. Players need to hold 10 credits to participate in the Tour Match. NT will be staked as Tour Fund for the 5 battles in the Tour Match.
3. DODGE represents the rate of the player dodging the rival's attack. The system will automatically refresh the Dodge before the battle begins, and players can also pay 5 Stamina to refresh it manually.
4. BUFF represents the in-game benefits that players can use. Currently, there are four BUFFs: Critical Attack, Double Attack, Dodge, and Extra HP. The system will randomly generate one of these BUFFs, and players need to pay 5 Stamina to obtain it.
5. Squad HP is the sum of HP of NFTs in the battle.