Configure HECO Test network in Token Pocket
- 1.Click [Assets] and select your HECO address with whitelist qualification.
2. Click [Me], select [Settings]
3. Click [Node Setting], and [Add Custom Nodes].
4. Copy this link and paste it in the blank of [Add custom nodes] to [Confirm]: https://http-testnet.hecochain.com
5. Select the network node that you just added. The ✔ will appear when the selection is successful.
6. Back to the homepage to add Test Token.
NXTP (Test Token representing NT) Contract Address: 0xcea0F3A470b96775A528d9f39Fc33017bae8d0Ba